PR Advice Centre
Whether you’re using a PR agency for the first time, or are about to change agency, it can feel like an enormous step and one that raises masses of questions:
- How do you select a PR agency that’s right for you?
- How should you brief a PR agency?
- How should you measure a PR agency’s work?
- Should you try to manage your PR in house or use an agency -what are the pros and cons?
- And what about when you have that niggling feeling that you’ve made the wrong PR choice? What are the tell-tale signs that your agency is under-performing?
To help answer these questions we’ve created this bank of free advice and information.
We hope you find it helpful.
If you are reviewing your PR why not call me on
T: 01993 82311 or email me Louise@energypr.co.uk